The 9/11 first responder whose moving testimony before a House subcommittee last week was watched by millions said he is now in hospice care.
About every two hours a child is taken to the emergency room for injuries related to cosmetic and beauty products kept inside the home.
A Pennsylvania woman was rushed to a hospital on Tuesday for pain and swelling after a venomous snake bit her on the arm while doing laundry.
A former sun worshipper who admitted to soaking up the rays without using protection for decades shared how she had the tip of her nose cut off after a pink pimple on the end turned out to be sun-bathing induced skin cancer.
An audiologist could hardly believe the size of a massive earwax chunk he had just pulled out of his patient's ear during a Feb. 22 procedure that was captured on video.
The 2-year-old Georgia girl who touched hearts worldwide when her parents shared that she had been diagnosed with a rare form of ovarian cancer is now celebrating being cancer-free.
San Francisco is inching closer to becoming the first city in America to ban the sales of electronic cigarettes.